This is a chocolate chip cookie recipe with a twist! Instead of using only the usual chips, this recipe includes a little Easter candy. You’ll want to leave these out for the Easter Bunny this year. I guarantee he’s going to love this after all those raw carrots.
- 2 1/4 cups sifted flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 3/4 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tbs vanilla bean paste
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 cup coffee liquor (optional)
- 12 oz Guittard Green Mint Chips
- 6 oz Guittard Choc Au Lait Chips
- 10 oz Hershey’s Candy Coated Milk Chocolate Eggs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- Sift flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- Beat butter with sugars at medium speed until fluffy and well incorporated.
- Add vanilla and coffee liquor. Mix on medium speed for another minute to incorporate.
- Add eggs one at a time until well incorporated.
- Blend in flour mixture at low speed.
- Fold in the chips and Easter Candy.
- Drop by tablespoon or with small ice cream scoop onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 12-15 minutes until golden brown. Don’t over bake!
I am recommending very specific brands for the chocolate and candy mix ins because they were the best IMHO for this cookie. Nothing else yielded the exact flavor this combination created, and once you’ve tried them, you will understand. Don’t skimp on the Mint Chocolate Chips, either. That minty flavor with the Easter Egg candy is a little bite of heaven.