Welcome to your new favorite place to mix, mingle and do a little knitting.
Order another Lavender Latte, and get ready for some serious crafting fun.
Does any of this sound familiar?
- You saw Taylor Swift sporting that super cute and colorful beanie on an outing with her girl gang in NYC, and now you dream of knitting one just like it for yourself.
- You want to make ALL the things that just aren't in the store, (and what is in the store is super lame). But you don't know where to start much less how to knit fingerless mitts in-the-round with a thumb gusset. What did she just say?
No worries friend! This I why I'm here!
Hi there! I'm Patty, but everybody knows me as Pattymac. My mission is to encourage and inspire you who wants to make all the things, but don't know where to start. Or don't believe in yourself enough to think you can do it. I'm here to tell you, that if you want to knit (or sew, or bake), you can do it. Or if you already have some skills, but like to keep it low stress, you've found your tribe. Not everyone wants to engage in knitting gymnastics, and this is a place where we believe chill is cool.
Here's what we do on Pattymac Knits:
The blog shares a new post every week! Topics include:
- Knitting technique tutorials
- Fun pattern reviews designed to make your knitting experience more enjoyable,
- Craft project tutorials that often include FREE printables.
Knitting Insider Newsletter
The Pattymac Knitting Insider Newsletter is sent once a week. Sign up so you never miss a fun update on the blog. Plus you'll be the first to learn about new product releases and other fun surprises. Receive a beautiful wallpaper for your phone just for signing up. After that, you'll get a special gift or two from me every month that is only for my special subscribers. YOU! Click here to sign up NOW!
- What’s the difference between wood and metal needles?
- Why is that one a circle, and what on earth is a stitch marker?
If you’ve ever asked yourself any of these questions or stared at that yarn-wall in awe, then I have something for you! Best of all? It’s totally FREE.
What would a knitting blog be without Knitting Patterns! Some are even free so you can get an idea of how a Pattymac Knits pattern is designed.
Here are the patterns from Pattymac Knits. So many more to come! And if you're unsure about where to even start, just hang in there. Classes and tutorials are on the way.