Delicious turkey sandwich with a surprise twist.
- Whole grain sandwich bread
- Deli turkey (I used peppered turkey for extra bite)
- Swiss cheese
- Fresh romaine lettuce, one or two slices
- Dijon mustard to taste
- Seedless Raspberry Jam (I love this Grandma Hoener’s brand)
- Lay out two pieces of bread
- Pile on turkey about 2″ thick on one piece.
- Add one or two slices of Swiss cheese over the turkey
- Place the lettuce leaves onto the cheese.
- Spread one side of the other piece of bread with dijon mustard.
- Spread on a teaspoon or two of the Raspberry Preserves over the mustard.
- Place on sandwich, condiment side down.
- Slice sandwich in half and pack for lunch.
- Make sure to either place sandwich in a refrigerator until lunchtime or carry it with a frozen cold pack in your own lunch box. You want to keep this cold until time to eat.